WE WANT TO BUY YOUR UNWANTED VEHICLE IN PUKERUA BAY
If you are looking to turn your old unwanted car into cold hard cash then contact Welly wreckers. From rusted trucks to abandoned farm equipment, Welly wreckers will buy your Junk Cars Pukerua Bay and put money in your pocket. No title? No problem. Wellington auto wreckers know what it takes to remove eyesores from your property and give you some cash in the process.
Need to sell a car in Wellington region but just don’t want to deal with the hassle of selling online or the low offers from big dealerships? Welly wreckers is here to help! Our promise is simple. We will do everything in our power to make selling your vehicle a positive experience, and you can be sure that we will offer you a fair price for your car, even if it doesn’t even run. We want to offer cash for cars no matter what condition they are in. We buy . . .
- Old and used cars
- Cars with accidental damage
- Cars with WOF condition
- Even junk cars that don’t run
- Honda wreckers, Mitsubishi wreckers, Isuzu wreckers,
- Suzuki wreckers, Subaru wreckers, Nissan wreckers,
- Mazda wreckers, Toyota wreckers, Hyundai wreckers,
- VW wreckers, BMW wreckers, Ford wreckers,
- Holden wreckers, Audi wreckers, Mercedes wreckers,
- Jeep wreckers, Citroen wreckers, Kia wreckers.
WE BUY JUNK CARS PUKERUA BAY – SELL YOUR CAR TODAY
Quick Cash for Your Car
We pay cash for any make or model. We also purchase other vehicles much more than before.
In the past it could be such a hassle to sell your car. Not any more. Welly wreckers are the fastest way to sell your car in Pukerua, period. We are equipped to quickly get to you and get you taken care of. We are finished with most transactions within 30 minutes. If you want to sell your car quickly, you have come to the right place.
Why Choose Welly Wreckers?
- In Business Since Early 2000
- We Pay Instant Top-Dollar Cash
- We Buy All Makes & Models in Any Condition
- Same Day Pick Up
- Reliable, Fast & Free Towing
- We Are Available 24/7
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do you buy vehicles that are damaged or missing parts? Absolutely, we make offers on vehicles in all conditions! Go ahead and request an offer, and we will see what we can do for you.
- What paperwork is required to sell my vehicle? All you need is a valid, unexpired form of government-issued identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.) and a ownership title for your vehicle.
- Where can I find my vin? VIN stands for Vehicle Identification Number, and is a unique serial number for your vehicle – You can typically find the VIN stamped onto a small metal plate which is affixed to your vehicle, or etched/engraved onto an area of the car. There are 4 typical locations for your VIN. The first two VIN locations which are the most common, are on top of the dash on the driver’s side (usually stamped onto a small metal plate visible through the windshield), and on the driver’s side door frame near the latch. The other two locations which you might find the VIN are stamped/etched onto the front of the engine block (under the hood), or on the frame near the front driver’s side of the vehicle (sometimes visible through the wheel well).
- How long does the process take? The whole process is quick, easy, and generally takes about 30 minutes. After we have reviewed your submission and spoken to you via phone or email, we will arrange a time to meet that works for your schedule. When we meet, we will perform a basic inspection to make sure the vehicle is in the condition as previously described, and we may perform a short test drive of the vehicle. Once approved, we will fill out the necessary paperwork and get you your cash on the spot!
We Service Wellington Areas
We service all Wellington region areas! Some of the neighborhoods we service are:
- Porirua car wrecking,
- Paraparaumu car wrecking,
- Wellington car wrecking,
- Lower Hutt car wrecking.
- Eastbourne car wrecking,
- Hataitai car wrecking,
- Poneke car wrecking,
- Kapiti car wrecking.